This Week at Henry Ford Elementary
MONDAY, Jan 8
- School Holiday – No classes
TUESDAY, Jan 9
- Flag Salute @ 8:10 am
- Kinders start new schedule
WEDNESDAY, Jan 10
THURSDAY, Jan 11
- 3rd grade field trip to San Mateo County History Museum
- Minimum Day
FRIDAY, Jan 12
- 5th grade field trip to Marine Science Institute
Important Upcoming Dates
- January 15: MLK holiday, no classes
- January 16: PTA Meeting @ 7 PM
- January 16: LEGO class begins for 1st – 3rd
- January 19: LEGO class begins for Kindergarten
- Friday, February 9: SAVE THE DATE for Family Dance – Details to follow
- Become a Henry Ford Parent Ambassador
- Host New Family Meet & Greet event
- Project Cornerstone (email@example.com)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Thank you to all of the people who have helped support Henry Ford PTA this year through direct donations and/or selling items for the Fall Fundraiser. With the extra money brought in this year, we were able to buy new earphones, mouse pads, and mice for the computer lab.
Ambassador families are invited to join us for a new family meet & greet at Ingenium on Saturday Jan 27, 9:00-11:00 am. We especially would like K & 1st grade students to play with the incoming kinders and parents who are happy to wear their Spiritwear and answer questions about the Henry Ford experience.
- Add your name to our directory. We distribute this online and in person through a number of channels so that interested parents can contact knowledgeable parents directly. https://goo.gl/forms/v9JmxWqWoxwO3ifh2
- RSVP for the event (space is limited) http://evite.me/TJCh1GhUyN
- Sign up to bring refreshments http://henryfordpta.org/volunteer/?sheet_id=19
Connect with other Parents
All parents & caretakers are invited to join their classrooms’ group chats to stay in touch with others in their classroom through text, email, or the Remind app. You choose! It’s so handy for playdates, missed assignments, field trips, etc.
Text @fordinfo to the number 81010 or click remind.com/join/fordinfo and then message the PTA for further instructions.
DIRECT DONATION DRIVE
Our school relies on contributions from families like yours to pay for programs that enrich the learning experience for all Henry Ford Mustangs. For the 2017-18 academic year, a full student contribution is $200. While we prefer a full annual contribution, any amount is gratefully accepted. We also have a new monthly installments program at http://henryfordpta.org/donate/
Are you an Amazon customer? You could support us in this NO-COST fundraiser just by doing your normal shopping! Learn how to get set up to shop on smile.amazon.com here:
Stay up-to-date on school activities by subscribing to our PTA newsletter! Your engagement helps your student succeed. Go tohttp://henryfordpta.org/subscribe. You can also find the Subscribe box on the bottom (mobile) or top right (desktop) across our PTA website. Please be sure to forward to any parents who haven’t signed up yet either.
If you have any news you’d like to share with Henry Ford parents, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org